onsdag den 8. december 2010

Making collages

It's still very cold, and very white outside. Chances for a white Christmas must be very high!

I found this little survivor on my patio. She is a perfect illustration of how my life has been the last couple of month's, so I really love this snapshot! But she'll make it to spring. -With a new, even more beautiful flower ;o)


Well, it wasn't roses I wanted to write about today, but crafting! (-Of course)

A couple a days ago, I found a blog and a website, which really stunned me. Sometimes you find art that is awesome, cute, beautiful - you name it. But sometimes, you discover art, that blows you away, gives you the chills and almost makes you cry in joy and respect. (-Sounds a bit weird, but I'm sure that other crafters knows exactly what I mean.. :o)
The artist who caused this emotional reaction in me, is the talented mrs. Ingrid Dijkers.
(You can go to her website here on the link below)

Her work is such great source of inspiration, her fabulous art journals and how she makes them is just fantastic..

I have so many ideas, at the moment. So many projects I want to do. But I try to keep focus on one project at a time. Collages has been on my mind for a while, and watching Ingrid's art journals, made me had a go for it! I don't want to copy her style, but as you can see, I'm quite inspired by her..

Cyndi Lauper "Time after Time"

The Verve "Bittersweet Symphony"

Unknown: "Nothing is impossible... That's what the word say: I'm Possible" and "Carpe Diem"
Maybe I'll put them together and make an art journal. Don't know yet. But it sure is fun. I love making collages.. Think I may have found my  niche :o)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar