lørdag den 26. februar 2011

A curved lady

Last week, I had a wonderful time making this curved, sexy lady.. :o)

A friend of mine, said: You're such a little, skinny woman - how come you wanna draw/paint big women, now? Well, the reason is so obvious, in my opinion. I find that women with round shapes are far more sexy, and often have an erotic charisma. The progress in drawing them, is very challenging, so that's what I love working with, at the moment. I've made several sketches for the next, curved ladies. It'll be quite fun!
See how I made this from scratch, in this video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzwckOBQa60


This sketch, (made with pencil & crayon) will be the next project on canvas:



Hope you're all at good health and happy. Have a nice weekend :o)

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Sheila!

    WOW!!!!! I love these big beautiful curvy ladies!! The rose bikini looks fantastic and I can't wait to see the second one painted, I LOVE that pose!!! What a great project :0)

    SvarSlet